News & Events
BlackCSI Helps Customers Enhance Network Security Through Managed IT Services
In its purest form, BlackCSI’s managed IT services anticipate IT issues before they crop up. It’s a proactive and cost effective approach that has changed the way businesses improve their productivity, streamline their efficiency and keep their critical information safe. This approach enables business owners to stay focused on their core competencies, instead of trying to understand the complexities of IT networks. There are five critical areas where BlackCSI leverages their proactive approach to enhance security.
1) Anti-virus/Anti-malware. Most viruses spread so fast because they are delivered in the simplest ways. Viruses are usually deployed through email, software downloads or phishing sites. BlackCSI provides regularly updates virus protection so the latest threats can be combatted.
2) Data Backup. If you’ve ever lost your data, your presentation or a file went missing, you’ve felt the sting of a lacking data backup program. While most businesses have partial backups in place, BlackCSI provides companies with cloud based business continuity and disaster recovery programs in order to eliminate this problem from their IT landscape.
3) Software Updates. If you’ve ever snoozed a security update, you’ve potentially put your company at risk for greater harm. BlackCSI team of technicians work around the clock to instantaneously and continuously update software so customers are always on the latest version.
4) Unauthorized Users. Keeping unauthorized users out – of buildings, software programs and internal networks – is another vital component for a comprehensive data protection program. Leaving these areas unprotected is irresponsible as leaving your doors unlocked at night. BlackCSI monitors activity constantly and works with customers to provide access to necessary employees.
5) Cloud & Mobile Security. Virtually every business in today’s marketplace relies on some form of cloud-based technology or mobile phones. Each one of these pose a potential threat to the network and create vulnerability for the network, especially if left ignored. BlackCSI monitors personal devices to protect against threats entering the network taking mobile security and cyber security to another level.
“When an organization takes the time to assess these areas of their business, it’s very easy to dramatically improve the health of their technology,” said Ruthann Black, President of BlackCSI. “We are very well versed in these areas and can bring years of expertise and experience to the table. The modern organization can simply not afford to ignore these areas of their business any longer and by partnering with us we can prevent a catastrophic event.”
BlackCSI is a provider of scalable technology solutions focused on delivering ROI for our clients. We have deep experience in delivering project-based services to organizations in the commercial, government, and non-profit sectors. BlackCSI follows simple guidelines with its clients: listen, learn, clarify, and reiterate. This methodology is crucial to its success and is the foundation that drives a successful partnership between consultants and clients.
Founded in 2002 by Ruthann Black, BlackCSI excels in assisting customers with our range of products and services including unified communications, managed services, communication and security integration, IT infrastructure design and support, IT hardware sales, help desk services, training development and delivery, project management, business and requirements analysis, system testing, and mobile solutions. As a Pennsylvaniacertified Small Diverse Business (SDB), BlackCSI is dedicated to providing unsurpassed quality, uncommon honesty, and amazing customer satisfaction throughout every aspect of our product and services delivery.
For more information on BlackCSI, call (717) 620-3042 or visit www.BlackCSI.com.