Customer Care Associate
Middletown EPC Call Center
The Middletown EPC Call Center is a growing, high volume call center that services child support payment cards for multiple states. This is an inbound only call center that with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service. The call center hours are Monday through Friday from 7:00AM – 7:00PM. This position reports to the Customer Care Supervisor.
The Customer Care Associate’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Answering calls within 5 seconds or less
- Providing one call resolution whenever possible
- Maintaining up to date product knowledge
- Reviewing their own quality assurance evaluations within a timely manner
- Escalating cardholder issues to the call center management team
- Maintain adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality, use of time off etc. in accordance with the Black CSI Employee Handbook.
The ideal candidate will be able to meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of one year of experience in a customer service roll. Previous call center experience is preferred.
- Possess basic computer skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Submit to a criminal background check and pass a drug screening